Do you enjoy creating charcuterie boards? Our Charcuterie Collection allows you the flexibility to offer a few different options. You'll find something savory, something sweet, and a unique fruity delight for your next charcuterie board. All three of these products pair well with an array of cheeses and meats. Use this collection to inspire you and help you create your next charcuterie delight.
This collection includes Raspberry with Jalapeno Preserve (10 OZ), Wildflower Honey (10 OZ), and Blueberry with Pinot Noir and Lavender Preserve (10 OZ).
When you are putting together a charcuterie board, try to include these elements.
- Cheese - Offer both hard and soft kinds of cheese, with a range of flavors.
- Sweet - Have something sweet to compliment the meat and cheeses that you are offering. This can be something as simple as honey, fruits, bits of chocolate, or a quality fruit preserve. Our Blueberry with Pinot Noir and Lavender preserve is a very unique blend.
- Savory - You need to have something to complement the meats and offset the sweet elements. Our Raspberry with Jalapeno Preserves would be a great option to build around. Other suggestions; olives, pickles, or nuts are a great way to add some more savory flavors too.
- Meats - Offer at two meat choices, three is even better. You want a nicely cured option, like prosciutto or salami, even a smoked or peppered variety will heighten the flavor.
- Bread - Slice up a fresh baguette to serve or offer a nice variety of crackers. Offer some with a subtle flavor, you do not want them to compete with the other flavors you are using on the board.